Our aim is to provide all of our clients with an excellent level of service. However, we recognise that there could be an
occasion when you do not feel satisfied with the service you have received from us. We take complaints very seriously and
with this in mind we have developed a Customer Complaints Procedure which lets you know how we will deal with your complaint
Should you need to make a complaint, please contact our Customer Services Manager using any of the following methods:
In Writing : Ducati Insurance, Sky House, 28 Station Close, Potters Bar, Herts. EN6 1TL
By Telephone : 0344 8800 960 or 01707 708131
By Email : email@example.com
Ducati Insurance acts on behalf of insurance companies and Lloyd's syndicates. If your policy is with a Lloyd's syndicate it will say so in the policy wording.
If your policy is with a Lloyd's syndincate and you are not satisfied with our response you may ask the Complaints department at Lloyd's to review your case.
In Writing : Complaints Department, Lloyd's, One Lime Street, London. EC3M 7HA
By Telephone : 020 7327 5693
By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still not satisfied after contacting Lloyd's, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
The FOS offer eligible complainants a free independent service for resolving disputes. You may contact the FOS by:
- Calling their consumer helpline on:
- 0800 0234 567 (free for people phoning from a "fixed line"), or
- 0300 1239 123 (free for mobile users who pay a monthly charge for calls to numbers starting 01 or 02)
- Writing to them at: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Emailing: email@example.com
- In the Client Complaint Procedure
- In the FOS's leaflet 'Your Complaint and the Ombudsman' which is available to download from the Financial Ombudsman Service website
- On the Financial Ombudsman website: www.fos.org.uk